1. This is an instructional league, good
sportsmanship must be observed and taught.
2. A continuous batting order will be
used and will include all players.
3. One inning will consist of ½ the
4. There will be a 1:15 minute time
5. No score will be kept.
6. All defensive players will be put on
7. Coaches will pitch four (4) pitches
before the tee will be used.
8. If a batter is out at the base, he
will not remain on the base.
9. A catcher will be used at the
backstop. He must wear a helmet and mask.
10. Each team must clean out their dugout
after every game.
11. The home team is responsible for
putting the bases up after the last game of
the day. They go in the lock box by the 3rd
12. Each manager/coach is responsible for
the conduct of their team and fans. Players
should be taught and encouraged to show good
sportsmanship towards fellow players,
coaches and fans.
13. The winning manager is required to
submit a score through the website at www.cresthillbaseball.com.
List player accomplishments with at least
one player from opposing team. This is also
advertisement for our sponsors, as we need
many new sponsors each year.
14. The home team manager is responsible
for getting 2 baseballs per game upstairs in
the concession stand before each game.
Please keep the baseballs for practice.